2022 ANNUAL EDUCATIONAL CONFERENCE PROGRAM SCHEDULE
2023 ANNUAL EDUCATIONAL CONFERENCE GENERAL INFORMATION
SCHEDULED NON CME EVENTS
Several NON CME events have been scheduled during the CTS 2023 Annual Educational Conference at the Portola Hotel and Spa, Monterey, California. Don't miss these opportunities!!!
They are as follows:
- Thursday, March 16th, Meet and Greet Reception 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Club Room - Sponsored by: Sanofi REGENERON
Topic: Who's in Your Waiting Room?
Speaker: Jamie Rutland, MD (CEO and Medical Director Rutland Medical Group/West Coast Lung Newport Beach)
- Friday, March 17th, Non-CME Breakfast Presentation 7:00 am – 7:45 am
Bonsai Room - Sponsored by: ASTRAZENECA/AMGEN
Topic: Looking from the top down: A New Understanding of Epithelial Alarmins in Asthma
Speaker: Matthew Drake, MD (Oregon Health & Science University)
- Friday, March 17th, Well-Being in Pulmonary, Critical Care and Sleep Medicine 5:10 pm – 6:00 pm
Ni-Cheng Liang, MD
Cotton Wood Room - Sponsored by The California Thoracic Society
- Friday, March 17th, Women in Pulmonary, Critical Care, and Sleep Medicine 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm
Ni-Cheng Liang, MD
Bonsai Room - Sponsored by: REGENERON
Speaker: Ivy Kam
A forum for women healthcare professionals in pulmonary, critical care and sleep medicine to connect and share experiences and challenges related to gender bias in their professional roles, and to discuss insights and share solutions for a path forward.
- Saturday, March 18th, Non-CME Breakfast Presentation 7:00 am – 7:45 am
Bonsai Room - Sponsored by: FISHER & PAYKEL HEALTHCARE
Topic: An Objective Tool for HFNC Assessments
Speaker: Naomi Bugayong, MSRC, RRT, RRT-ACCS, AE-C
- Saturday, March 18th, Fellows and Trainee Reception and Poster Presentation Competition 5:10 pm – 7:30 pm
Sponsored by The California Thoracic Society
- Sunday, March 19th, Non-CME Breakfast Presentation 8:30 am – 9:30 am
Portola Room - Sponsored by: Sanofi REGENERON
Topic: Clinical Implications of Uncontrolled Type 2 Inflammation in Asthma and COPD
Speaker: Reynold Panettieri Jr., MD
NOTE: Food and Beverages will be served at all of the above events except the Well-Being in Pulmonary, Critical Care and Sleep Medicine.