2022 ANNUAL EDUCATIONAL CONFERENCE GENERAL INFORMATION
Several NON CME events have been scheduled during the CTS 2022 Annual Educational Conference at the Portola Hotel and Spa, Monterey, California. Don't miss these opportunities!!!
They are as follows:
- NON CME Meet and Greet: Thursday night, March 10th, 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm, (sponsored by Regeneron) – Portola Room
Speaker: Steven White, MD
Topic: Dual Inhibition, Targeting Systemic & Localized Type 2 Inflammation in Asthma
- NON CME Breakfast: Friday morning, March 11th, 6:30 am – 7:45 am (sponsored by Fisher Paykel) Bonsai Room I & II
Speaker: Jie Li, PhD, RRT, RRT-ACCS, RRT-NPS, FAARC
Topic: What’s new with Nasal High Flow Therapy?
- 7th Annual CTS Fellow/Multidisciplinary Poster Competition: Friday night, March 11th, 5:30 pm – 7:30 pm - Portola Room
- NON CME Breakfast: Saturday morning, March 12th, 6:30 am – 7:45 am (sponsored by AstraZeneca) Bonsai Room I & II
Speaker: Dr. Samuel Louie, MD, FCCP
Topic: Targeting a Key Effector Cell in Severe Asthma: Eosinophil
- NON CME Pandemic Career Development and Wellness Panel: Saturday night, March 12th 5:00 pm – 6:00 p.m.
Zoom Event (Broadcasted in Portola Room) - More Information
Join our panel of Pulmonary and Critical Care chiefs in an interactive discussion about career development, particularly during the COVID-19 pandemic and post-pandemic era.
- NON CME Event: Women in Pulmonary Medicine: Saturday night, >March 12th 6:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. – Bonsai I
Moderator: Angela Wang, MD
There will be a panel discussion on Family Matters: Challenges and Lessons Learned.
Our discussants will explore the joys and challenges of being a mother in medicine.
- NON CME Breakfast – Sunday morning, March 13th, 8:00 am – 9:00 am (sponsored by Regeneron) Portola Room
Speaker: Michael Wechsler, MD
Topic: A Focus on Type 2 Inflammation in Asthma
NOTE: Food and Beverages will be served at all of the above events except the Zoom Event - Pandemic Career Development and Wellness Panel .